Saturday, December 15, 2007

Eminence Organics

Kyle and I went to Traverse City a few years back and I treated myself to a facial at their spa. It was so expensive and SO worth it. They use a kind of product called Eminence Organics. I really love this stuff. Is it possible that using a skin care product can actually help your whole body relax?

I've tried a lot of their stuff (every purchase comes with samples of other products). Here are the things I like best:

Rosehip and Maize Exfoliating Masque
Herbal Eye Contour Cream
Rosehip Whip Moisturizer
My favorite is their Seven Herb Treatment.

You might be saying to yourself, "Sara! How can you afford this stuff?" The truth is, I can't. I ask for it for gifts and you can also find it on ebay from time to time. Yes, it's pricey. But if you're looking to splurge on yourself or unsure of what to ask for for Christmas, this stuff comes highly recommended.

No comments: