Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Chapped lips.

My lips are perpetually chapped! I am in constant need of chapstick, but I can never find it. I have so many pieces of clothing with random dark spots all over them because of the chapstick I leave in a pocket. It's scattered all over our house, but I can never find a tube when I need it. I can't even go to bed unless I have some on my nightstand in case of middle of the night cracked lips. I bought a bulk pack of 12 tubes of chapstick back in November and I can maybe find one or two of those today.

I'm not super picky about which balm I use on my lips. My friend Joy always talks about her favorite chapstick/lip gloss from Bath and Body Works and I've used it a couple of times. It's awesome, but it's $7.50 a tube! Yikes!

Enter Christmas sales. This particular lip balm was on sale for $3 a tube last week! Plus, I had several coupons for $10 of a $30 purchase! I ended up with 20 tubes of the stuff for only $2 a piece. The cashier even made a comment about how well I did on my purchase! These are FANTASTIC stocking stuffers and Christmas gifts! I think it's probably my best deal of the season.

So, if you're getting a present from me this year, it'll probably have one of these attached to it:



They're on sale this week for 2 for $10.

No comments: